- T: 1300 608 211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: metroresumes
- Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
- Sat-Sun: by appointment
- World's coolest resume?
- Help! How can I get the new LinkedIn profile design?
- Fancy job titles and how they can work against you
- Need more people to vouch for you? LinkedIn is on the case
- Resume services and why you need them
- Top 3 Tips for Executive Resumes
- Nursing shortage - but where are the jobs? Part I - Graduate Nurses
- Want to live longer? Change your job.
- Referees: to list or not to list on your professional resume?
- Jobpulse: Mar 11 2012 - Jobless Rate Set to Rise in Coming Months
Jobpulse: Mar 11 2012 - Jobless Rate Set to Rise in Coming Months
Australia’s unemployment rate rose from 5.1% to 5.2% from January to February of 2012.
The rate at which the Australian economy is generating jobs is much slower than population growth, suggesting the jobless rate will be rising in upcoming months.
Read more here in a March 9 article by The Australian.